California CCW Class
Time & Location
About the event
The location for the class will be held @ 807 Tucker Rd Ste. A Tehachapi, CA 93561. The class will start at 8:00 am following an hour break to the range location of Tehachapi Sportsman Club.
We will do this class in two segments. 4 hours in the classroom and 4 hours at the range! You're free to bring food and drinks. You'll probably want a hat because we will do the shooting portion outside.
There is a shooting test that you will need to be prepared for:
- 4 rounds – two-hand shooting @ 5 yards (15 feet)
- 2 rounds – one hand shooting with the left hand @ 5 yards (15 feet)
- 2 rounds – one hand shooting with the right hand @ 5 yards (15 feet)
- 4 rounds – two-hand shooting at 7 yards (21 feet)
The passing score is 75% which equals missing 3 rounds outside the bottle outline on a standard FBI-Q target or its equivalent.
- Standard Ticket$125$1250$0